Our mission is to lead men and women toward Christ and prepare them for lives of service and love in church & society.
- There is only one living and true God. He is infinite, all knowing, personal, a relational being, the Creator, Redeemer, Preserver, and Ruler of the universe. His knowledge expands into all time past, present, and future.
- We believe man is the special creation of God, made in His own image. He created them male and female as the crowning work of His creation. The gift of one's gender is thus part of the goodness of God's creation.
- We believe that the Bible is God’s Word. It was written by men divinely inspired and is God's revelation of Himself to man. It is accurate, authoritative, and applicable to our everyday lives.
- We believe that in order to receive forgiveness and a fresh start with God, we must repent of our sins, believe in Jesus, and commit to His will for our lives.
- A church that is in accordance with the New Testament is an autonomous local congregation of baptized believers, associated by covenant in faith in the Gospel of Christ. This group should follow two ordinances of Christ, governed by His laws, exercising gifts and rights, and privileges invested in them by His word, and seeking to extend the gospel to the ends of the earth. This includes missions, observing the Lord's day, and partaking of the Lord's Supper.
- Salvation involves the redemption of the whole man, and is offered freely to all who accept Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior, who by His own blood obtained eternal redemption for the believer. In its broadest sense salvation includes regeneration, justification, sanctification, and glorification. There is no salvation apart from personal faith in Jesus Christ as Lord.
- Regeneration, or the new birth, is a work of God's grace whereby believers become new creatures in Christ Jesus. It is a change of heart wrought by the Holy Spirit through conviction of sin, to which the sinner responds in repentance toward God and faith in the Lord Jesus Christ. Repentance and faith are inseparable experiences of grace.
- Repentance is a genuine turning from sin toward God. Faith is the acceptance of Jesus Christ and commitment of the entire personality to Him as Lord and Savior.
- Justification is God's gracious and full acquittal upon principles of His righteousness of all sinners who repent and believe in Christ. Justification brings the believer unto a relationship of peace and favor with God.
- Sanctification is the experience, beginning in regeneration, by which the believer is set apart to God's purposes, and is enabled to progress toward moral and spiritual maturity through the presence and power of the Holy Spirit dwelling in him. Growth in grace should continue throughout the regenerate person's life.
- Glorification is the culmination of salvation and is the final blessed and abiding state of the redeemed.
- We are affiliated with the Southern Baptist Church Convention and the Southern Baptists of Texas Convention.